Monday, May 05, 2008

Back to BELIZE!!!!


Ambergris Caye, Belize
Originally uploaded by kelly-bell

Today, Jon & I booked a fabulous vacation week in Ambergris Caye (San Pedro), Belize in June! I am so thrilled to go back, and to finally be able to go with Jon! (and he can finally see & experience all the spectacular things I have been telling him about so long.)

On top of that, I'm getting to stay in a new place just north of San Pedro: Belizean Shores... Take a peek -- doesn't it look lovely and relaxing? I'm already in love...

Oh, and Feliz Cinco de Mayo, amigos, btw...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

I feel the love... I'll have a yummy frozen tropical drink just for you! :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

you are soooo lucky!!!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Resister said...

I spent a week there in 1979 long before it was Americanized. There were only 2 hotels then, crude with no hot water and electric service for 3 hours a day. There was one telephone on the island, about 5 trucks and dozens of the happiest little kids I ever saw. The diving was indescribable!

The food...........Oh..........the food! Cheap and awesome!

I envy you.

(Yeah, I'm months behind. Lost the link to my Bloglines account.)

12:24 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Ralph -- as for being "behind", welcome to my life! I even DREAM about being behind on things!!!! So I feel you... ;)

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home