Thursday, November 29, 2007

bah. humbug? or, not... ? i'm not quite sure.

Allow me to introduce you to my updated Yahoo! avatar at left. She is attempting to be festive... despite the fact that I have [shamefully] not yet put up my Christmas tree. I am usually that person who is wanting to get the damn thing erected before Thanksgiving arrives, but things just seem busier this year for some reason. And I haven't been ready. Or we haven't had time. Maybe Thanksgiving was just too early? Or the cruise threw me off...

Whatever... the point is that the damn thing (i.e. the tree) still isn't up. And I need a stronger dose of the holiday spirit. Pass the fucking egg nog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Supermom said...

Did you get it up this weekend.

(the tree I mean) :P

3:28 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Nope, I'm still a slacker. In every sense of the word. I'm so ashamed.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Supermom said...

my boss threw a string of lights on her corner plant in the living room and called it even...

10:44 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Oooh, at this point, I really like that idea. My senior year of college, we had the "Christmas ficus", which was nothing more than a fake ficus tree with a string of colored lights tossed on it. It was lovely.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home