Wednesday, February 13, 2008

whining & bitching & moaning.

I went the doctor today for just all-around-feeling-like-shit and as I was leaving, I absolutely lost it. I mean, LOST IT. All of that not-crying I had been concerned about doing (or not doing, as the case may be) was more than made up for today... and for absolutely NO plausible explanation or reason!!! I mean, really. It was just a sudden flood of shitty feelings, and they totally overwhelmed me, leaving me in a sobbing mess. It was PMS x 10. That's the best way I can explain it. All is fine & dandy now, so WTF??? (Don't worry, I'm not the next Britney, I swear.)

In other news, yet another birthday came & went. You know, they're not even fun anymore. Not only do you catch so much shit when you turn 30 (which was LAST year, btw) with all the people who think they are clever with their cliche' little remarks (I'm such a bitch), but now I'm just "in-my-30's". How fucking boring. And frightening. Waaaaahhhhh!!! Where does all the time go? *sniff, sniff*

Mom got us a suite at the Silver Star for my birthday, so Jon & I went up there and gambled too little, ate too much, and slept too long -- and oh man, was it niiiiice!!! I came away $5 richer, I'm proud. Sad, I know. Unfortunately [or perhaps fortunately], the only picture I took was of our view of the sunset over the Dancing Rabbit driving range:

2 Comments:

Blogger Supermom said...

well, if you shave your head, we'll call for an intervention.

(hope you are feeling less shitty)

8:34 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Well, I have been slipping into a British accent on occasion... ;)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home