Friday, February 20, 2009

Found Me a Weddin' Dress...

I know I have been very remiss about documenting the wedding-planning... Why? It's not for lack of excitement, but rather because I pretty much handed over all the little frou-frou details to my mom. Well, not pretty much. Completely. (btw, she's doing a fabulous job!) And true to my nature of waiting until the [almost] last minute, with less that 2 months until the wedding (April 18th), just yesterday, I actually found the greatest & perfect dress -- in just one day -- and was able to buy right off the rack! How lucky was that? Nothing like positive reinforcement for bad behavior!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Supermom said...

well what little bit I se... it is beautiful!!

2:17 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:44 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Thanks so much!!! And I'm not necessarily saying that this was the dress, but it was in the running! :)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home