Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Perfect example of why I like animals more than people...

These comments pertain to the article that can be accessed by clicking the link above, or by going to http://www.wtok.com/news/headlines/85886292.html?storySection=comments. (Click on the image below to make it larger.) You have to read from the bottom up, beginning with the post by "Anonymous", then the post by "Jane", and then my reply (obviously, "Kelly"). Aside from the man who just doesn't like animals so he sees no need for any legislation at all (probably a cat-killer, ha!), this woman just burned me up. I couldn't help but resond. Some people, I swear.....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimpossible said...

Kelly for mayor!

6:50 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I obviously do not have nearly enough patience to deal with people, most of whom I loathe, on such a grand scale. But I clearly have enough opinions!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

What with the way we're treating people these days it doesn't shock me that people find less and less room in their hearts for animals either. We've become cruel and cold. In fact, in many cases we're just downright vicious.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home