Thursday, May 25, 2006

Blurbs.

Thank goodness that American Idol shit is over. I'm so sick of hearing about it! I hear Ryan Seacrest said that more than 63 million votes were cast--"more than any president in the history of our country has received." Now that's just pitiful. I've never missed voting for President, but I can proudly say that I have never voted for American Idol. But, hey, at least a Southern boy won. ;)

Well, referencing my last post, I was inspired the other night -- and effectively got a nice little buzz & went to a 9 p.m. softball game where I was passing my Crown & Coke around liberally & generously to the team before, during & after the game ("liberally" and "generously" can also be used to describe the amount of liquor I put in my mixed drinks). That's my cheerleading style.

[You can read more about the "antics" of aforementioned softball game HERE -- it's worth it... I think the picture below explains a lot]Then, I woke up sick. Mind you, I've been sick with the hacking cough & congestion for more than a week now (though that is much, much better), so this time my body decided to revolt and throw nausea, fever, & dizziness into the mix. However, it was not the "Jack Daniels Flu", as my dad calls my hangovers -- I was legitimately pitiful & ill. Laying on your bathroom floor b/c it's cooler is always a fun time. On the good side, I think I puked up anything that did or could make me sick...

Pet Peeve Alert... Someone sent an e-mail to the place where I work to inform us of a misspelled word in an ad, which I fully appreciate (turns out it was the advertiser's fault, though that is neither here nor there). But then their message goes on to say, "I'd fix this if I was you." If... I... was... you. Okay, if you are going to go to the trouble of pointing out someone else's error, then MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT GRAMMAR WHILE DOING SO!!! I had to bite my tongue, really. And it hurt.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

sorry to hear you are feeling ill.

thanks for your comments...

Even when you are ill you still seem to be having fun.

Later

5:11 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

Oh and I watched Idol... glad to see Taylor win. But didn't vote... being in a different country they frown upon foreigners voting... LOL

5:16 PM  
Blogger will said...

am i supposed to think that the state of these two pictured is any different than any other day of the week?

8:20 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

will: ha! i think the only difference is that they are wearing softball jerseys... and the cigarette is not actually in matt's mouth!!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home