Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tossin' Mullets & Drinkin' Beer...

I don't even know where to begin, I've neglected to update for so long... So I guess I'll try to keep it as short and as sweet as possible for now (meaning, pictures)...

First of all, there is the girls' weekend trip we took down to Orange Beach for the Mullet Toss at the Flora-Bama -- good, good stuff... I mean, all kinds of people to look at and entertain you, horrify you, embarrass you, etc. You get the drift...... needless to say, we had a great time! And of course, the obligatory pictures:
And I can't leave out the GREAT VIEW that we had sitting right in front of us: Yep. You saw it correctly.... I really love the tennis shoes & socks with the banana hammock -- very stylish! And mind you, he would NOT just sit down and be still -- he was up and down, up and down, all day long. Hell, wouldn't you want to show off a that bod if you had it!?

A fun time was definitely had by all -- that is, once Kapree got everything re-packed the car and we actually hit the road (a mere 3 hours behind schedule!)... She just about killed me for taking that picture (probably even more-so for making it the cover of my Shutterfly album for that weekend!), but just check out that tight ass of hers... ha, ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Memphis said...

That is some fine woman right there!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home