Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rainy Day Blues...

Looks like the rain has arrived. Sitting outside, I could literally feel the temperature dropping, the storm was moving in so fast... (Photo courtesy/blame of the iPhone as my beloved Cybershot has been severely handicapped after a nasty fall and is thus being forced into early retirement. I'm not ready to talk about it yet. Sniff, sniff...)

Crazy weather this December here in Mississippi... However, even this is better than the 80-degree days so close to Christmas (not that we ever have a "white" Christmas, but that was just ridiculous)...
Jon & I both managed to get trees up these past few days, and I must admit, they look pretty darn good! I never got into the Christmas Tree Search Saga on the blog, did I? Oh, lucky reader... Don't get me started now, suffice to say it threw a bit of a wrench into our holiday plans as well as our holiday spirit (or lack thereof). But all is well & good & happy & fine now, so there you go. On with the show... Ho! Ho! Ho!

1 Comments:

Blogger Supermom said...

it's about time you got the tree up! :)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home