Friday, February 27, 2009

My 3 favorite kids in the whole wide world!!!

Matthew (3.5 yrs.), Vivien (almost 3 mos.) & Thomas (almost 6 yrs.)
Matthew & Thomas have both gotten black suits for our wedding, and Thomas (the oldest) called the other night to tell me how handsome he looked in his and asked me what he would be doing in the wedding. When I told him he would be the ringbearer, he asked what his little brother Matthew would be doing. After some hesitation, I told him I wasn't sure what Matthew would be doing, it sort of depended on his attention span and if there was anything else to do, blah, blah, blah... Well, before I could even finish my explanation, the little shit is maniacally laughing and screaming, "Matthew, you don't get to do anything! Mu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!"

We don't know HOW the child can be SO much like my grandaddy when he never even met the man, but I am officially giving over the title of "Little Buck" to my much more-deserving nephew, Mr. Thomas Morenzi. The little shit. God, I love him!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

From Catherine: "Thomas has not stopped talking about "the wedding" since he called you the other day. I don't know if he even knows what a wedding is, but he is excited! He does love you!"

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home