Friday, June 23, 2006

Feng Shui for the Blog.

I'm having a bit of a "blog identity-crisis" in striving for that perfect homeostasis of random & funny shit (at least to me) with random & boring shit about my extravagantly extraordinary lifestyle [sigh]. Admittedly exaggerrated at times & uderstated at others (trust me, this is a good thing). I mean, come on, we all know the mantra (say it with me, and please feel free to insert my name in place of "Me"), "It's All About Me."
***Never fear, even if the blog post is something totally different, I still realize that it is all about me!!! Hee, hee...***
But sometimes it's hard to pass up some of the goodies that I come across online, those wacky celebrity antics (ha!), the oft-times irrelevant &/or off-color stories & thoughts that pop into my head, or the ranting, raving & venting outlet this silly little blog provides!!! I mean, who wants to read about me all the time, right? (don't worry, I know everyone secretly really does) And why I feel the need to explain or justify this, I have no idea... but, I will anyway:
If my posts seem random... well, it's probably because they are. Sometimes I talk about me & likely bore anyone who reads this here blog to wailing & uncontrollable tears, & sometimes I just take the opportunity to laugh at the expense of others. Random -- that's my version of blog feng shui. It's a nice little balance we've got 'round here, if I do say so myself. Mighty fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home