Friday, June 09, 2006

Just Stuff.

I could take or leave Brad Pitt at this point, but I love me some Angelina Jolie -- always have (ever since I saw her in the HBO movie Gia). Some entertainment show last night was talking about this picture & how Angelina is looking at Brad with such loooove, but you know what I see? A female praying mantis ready to eat her mate because he is of no use to her anymore.

Which brings me back to a point I made earlier in another post -- has ANYONE laid eyes on the reported baby, Suri Cruise? I'm serious, DOES this child exist? Or was she just more MI:3 and Scientology publicity? Speaking of Scientology, look at this ridiculousness: Church of Scientology buying NASCAR sponsorship. Okay, whoever is the L. Ron Hubbard-worshipping guru behind this brilliant marketing decision has no idea what NASCAR fans are really like, do they? Fucking hilarious.

ION... I leave before the ass-crack of dawn tomorrow to catch my flight to Belize -- yea!!! As if I really deserve another vacation, right? I don't, but life is too short to pass up a chance like this. But, just as luck would have it, here is the forecast for Belize City (I will be on an island that is a 15 min. plane ride from here, so maybe the rain there will be more like "beach rain" -- i.e. short & scattered, if at all):
Uncanny, no? Oh well... at least I will be AWAY, gone, relaxing... drink in hand, of course. Plus, I seriously doubt it will rain that much -- there is always the chance since it is the start of the rainy season, but then again, we are talking about a country full of rainforests!!! I'm going to have fun no matter what, dammit. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger JonPDalewood said...

yeah, yeah, yeah - go on and rub it in more...

3:55 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Awwwwww... you know you were invited & I would love, love, love for you to be going with me!!! Get that damn passport updated!!! ;)

5:41 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

At least it will be warm there...

Have a great trip...

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home