Monday, November 20, 2006

Lovely Little Things...

Have you ever had a piece of clothing that you would consider killing or dying for? As in, if you tried to steal it from me, I would either kill you or you would have to kill me first? Well, this is mine -- the softest, most comfortable, most wonderful red sweatshirt in the whole wide world: Isn't she a beaut? And why am I posting a picture of it? Hell, if I know... It just makes me smile (it's the little things in life, you know?). I almost lost it for good once, but we found our way back to one another... it's true love.

Keeping with the title of this post (not to mention, hopefully keeping this less boring by cutting down on my incessant rambling!), here are a couple of other pictures I've taken lately of lovely things (dogs & fall colors):
Brazilian student Cassia Aparecida de Souza, 18, holds her cat Mimi together with what Cassia claims are Mimi's own offspring, born with dog traits last Friday, three months after mating with a neighbour's dog, in the southern Brazilian city of Passo Fundo, Rio Grande do Sul state, November 15, 2006. REUTERS/Edison VaraIn other unrelated news, this story is just weird: Cat allegedly gives birth to dog-like offspring... but yet, how cool would it be to have a cat/dog!? That cat must be a little slut to have been doin' it with a dog. ;)

So, if anyone is looking for an unusual Christmas gift for me (and I just know you all are!), the cat/dog hybrid baby would be perfect!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home