Thursday, November 09, 2006

Just a Little Random Stuff.

By watching the silly shows I so revel in, such as "Entertainment Tonight" and "E! News", last night, I was able gather some very valuable -- and no doubt useful (ha!) -- knowledge &/or details about the lives of celebrities (sad, I know):

1.) Britney left K-Fed. Okay, yeah, ummm, there wasn't even a brief period of shock on that one. Sorry. It's pitiful when you can make more money JUST BY GOING AWAY.

2.) Ellen DeGeneres likes animals. (in a good way, you with your minds in the gutter!) Therefore, I like Ellen DeGeneres. Just check out her American Express commercial where she fulfills her childhood dream of working with animals. "There's no need to be sarcastic, Roger." (okay, so you had to see the clip to understand) And the raccoon applying eye shadow? Priceless...

3.) And while we're on the subject of lesbians, Paula Poundstone... I know it may be her "personal style", but quit it with the men's ties already. She looks ridiculous. And for someone trying to overcome past accusations of child molestation or alcoholism or whatever? Not such a good look, I don't think. Seems kind of perv-ish or something to me. Sorry, but it does.

4.) Anna Nicole. Oh, Anna Nicole. The drama never ends for you, does it, honey? First the old dead husband and the fight for his money, then the who's-the-daddy baby, next the mysteriously dead son, mixed in with the creepy lawyer/co-"committed", Howard K. Stern, then she's hospitalized in the same hospital that her son died in, and now the reported Bahamian home eviciton? Seriously, what could possibly be next!? Stay tuned, it's bound to get even better, bless her heart...

5.) Oh, and Ryan Seacrest is soooooo gay. Good Lord. Metrosexual, my ass... (not that there's anything wrong with that... ha.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God. Paula Poundstone looks like a cocker spaniel. A really ugly one.

Now I feel bad for having offended cocker spaniels.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughing at jugen nation's comment* Good one!

It's about time that Britney left KF... ick!

I don't know, nor do I want to know who this paula poundstone is...LOL scary mary!

10:44 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Cocker Spaniel -- OMG, too funny! Ha, ha, ha!!!

I always envisioned her as looking a bit like a clown. You know -- the tie, the Bozo hair, etc.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home