Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Yes, I did. And I'll do it again if I want.

I got up this morning with a hankering to wear my cowboy boots today. The only caveat? Well, I had to work today. But is that any reason to sway a good cowgirl's mood? Hell no! So here I am, in full form, with my cowboy boots on (okay, so they're Cole Haan cowboy boots, but still...) and a pair of demin trousers. Not jeans, MOM, trousers. See, I've gotta be on my toes about all things jeans since my mother has this undying hatred for them, especially in the workplace -- that is, unless they're cute, like my embroidered ones, and not "those ugly Wrangler-types"... and since I work in the family business, I never know when a fashion critique in the form of a "Mom-visit" might happen! (But guess who's out-of-town right now? Score!)

However, today I did not care. The ever-so-lovely boots make me happy so I put 'em on... and dammit, I look cute!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being from where I am from....
There is nothing wrong with wearing boots of any kind.

We have a whole 2 weeks in the summer that EVERYONE wears Cowboy boots and cowboy attire. IT is crazy! LOL

I absolutely love boots on a guy!
sooooo sexy!

and I say... if they make you look cute... then wear them. :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Damn right! They made me smile, so that's worth it right there! LOVE THEM!!!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home