Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tids & Bits...

  • I'm telling you... a trip to Waffle House is always good for some sort of entertainment (or dispute resolution): Nude Couple's Feud Ends at Waffle House
  • Further proof that Kanye West is self-obsessed, egocentric, selfish & seriously lacking in judgment: I present you with a situational example of the term "sore loser".
  • Damn, it missed: Concertgoer throws drink at Streisand... Ha, ha! Trying to douse Yentl as she mouths off? Beautiful!!! If it had actually hit her, the outrageous prices she has the nerve to charge for her tickets might be money well-spent.
  • Duct tape no substitute for a babysitter, police say... No shit? Glad to learn these things before I have kids. Though I still live under the delusion that duct-tape can fix anything. Even pesky children who won't stay put.
  • Wine extract keeps mice fat and healthy -- What a coincidence! It keeps ME fat & healthy, too!!!
  • Is it terrible that I find this funny, Couric's Loss, Vieira's, O'Donnell's Gain? Of course not! I just can't stand that gummy Katie Couric. Blech! I really want to slap that shit-eating grin off of her horse face every time I see her.
  • Oh, look! The French are still uppity, snobbish assholes: French press declares Halloween dead, attributed to "a cultural reaction linked to the rise of anti-Americanism." Uh, okay, whatever. You know, of all people who would enjoy dressing up in ridiculous costumery so they can prance around and call it culture, I would have thought it would be the French. Go figure... (And now their power went out? I'd be lying if I said I didn't chuckle a bit at that news...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My goodness.... I don't know where to start! LOL
Kanye West is all of those words and more. He is weird!!!

Who knew that duct tape could be used as a babysitter...lol
those poor baby's....

you always have the greatest news...

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wine keeps me fat and healthy, too. So does my over consumption of Laffy Taffy and Snackwell's. :(

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home