Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Guilty Pleasure...

This is what happens when I get a new "toy" to take up even more of my already-too-short amount of free time. This time, it is Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0... I've just been playing around with different effects and creating some horrendously gawdy images, as you can see (but I'm having fun): Ahhh, sweet Kitty Bug (above)... my poor, tortured little photo subject of late... Little does she know, but she has an appointment on Thursday to be spayed. I love kittens, but I can't have kittens, you know? Not to mention, how can I bitch about pet overpopulation if I don't act myself. All of my family's pets are fixed, actually, now that I think about it. It's just what we've always done. Bob Barker would be pleased. But I digress... More of poor Kitty Bug's sweet little mug:She's a little hard to photograph too well because she spends more times trying to shove her head under my hand, trying to get some more rubs and pats... I guess it's a pretty lucky stray kitty that happens to wander up to my door and hang around (she's already spoiled rotten, despite being an outside cat). What can I say, think it's quite obvious that I turn into total mush when it comes to animals. I'm a sucker... ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home