Tuesday, June 05, 2007

8 Random Facts...

I've been tagged by Silent One ~D~

  1. I am an only child. Yep, a spoiled brat -- never heard that one before (ha)...
  2. I hate SpIdErS. I loooove animals, just not spiders. Sometimes I don't kill them just out of spite, but it's hard. I mean, it's not their fault that I hate them, but still... ;)
  3. My favorite color has always been and always will be PURPLE.
  4. I always have a camera of some sort with me. Always. Either my Sony Cybershot DSC-T1, my Nikon D50 or just my cell phone camera (which I never use b/c I've been spoiled by the others), if not all of the above. I just love taking pictures...
  5. I hated milk when I was little (drank apple juice instead). Unless it's in cereal, nothing has changed.
  6. I firmly believe that queen of all fashion colors is BLACK.
  7. I curse like a sailor. Like a damn sailor.
  8. I am a proud Republican & a Christian. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home