Friday, July 06, 2007

Chicago Pictures....

I know, I know... I've been back ffrom Chicago or over a week and have yet to update -- shame, shame, shame!!! Needless to say, Jon & I had a blast (not to mention, it was ever-so-nice to be somewhere other than work for a bit!)... The train ride was great -- I highly recommend a sleeper car on the train to anyone who has the chance. It made the trip so much easier & more comfortable. It's much more pleasant than cramming into an airplane seat (if you have the time, of course):

And now, onward and upward with some pictures from the trip (speaking of which, HERE is a link to some more Chicago pics that have been uploaded to my Flickr page):
More later, taters...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

very nice photos...
love all the ones on flickr too.

sounds like you had a great trip!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home