Tuesday, August 21, 2007

storming into/out of belize...

Not to slight my concern for any other countries or cities hit [or to be hit] by Hurricane Dean, but both my family & I have a sentimental affinity for the lovely nation of Belize & our Belizean friends -- Ambergris Caye (San Pedro) & Orange Walk in particular... Please keep them all in your thoughts & prayers. After Katrina, I think we all know how devastating these storms can be...

San Pedro Daily
Ambergris Caye & Belize Hurricane Message Board
Hurricane Advisories
My June 2006 Belize Pictures

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Memphis said...

We don't need any hurricanes here in Memphis, but we sure wouldn't mind stealing a little of the rain that goes with it. Maybe we could syphon the tank a little? Surely someone in this town knows how to syphon a tank?

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home