Wednesday, August 01, 2007

At least my iPhone loves me...

From: kelly justice [mailto:kellyjustice@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:01 PM
To: Jon Pollard
Subject: guess what i gooooooo-oooooooooooooooooot??????


[big smile]

From: Jon Pollard

Sent: Aug 1, 2007 2:03 PM
To: 'kelly justice'
Subject: RE: guess what i gooooooo-oooooooooooooooooot??????


Let me see... an i-phone

How did you know? ;) [insert dripping sarcasm here]
They wanted to charge me $200+ to fix that piece of shit I had!!!!

Gee, how did I know? Hmm...
Told you; you shouldn't have thrown it ;)

It gave me the perfect excuse to get me what I wanted. ;)
And it's be-YOU-tiful!!!!!!!

You are S - A - D!


So what if I threw my turd of a last phone on the tile floor and cracked the screen -- are you calling me tempteramental & impestuous? I was pissed when the damn thing kept locking up on me! Really, really pissed. Who wouldn't be, right? It was all a part of my master plan to justify getting my hands on an iPhone even though my other phone was only a couple months old. What can I say, I'm even able to outsmart myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home