Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Reagan Had It Right...

You know, striking General Motors United Auto Worker member(s), if you aren't satisfied with your job, FIND ANOTHER FUCKING ONE!!!! From my perspective, all the unions do is put other people out and stir up shit -- by providing the pot to stir it in. Selfish, selfish, selfish. While I am sure they have done something good for someone, I have personally never seen a single positive thing come from unions -- only bitching, moaning, and trouble. How nice to be able to call your own shots, huh?

I wish they could fire them the way Reagan fired all the air traffic controllers who went on strike back in 1981. Fuck 'em!!! And we're worried about immigrants taking the jobs we apparently aren't even willing to do ourselves (well, some of us)? Pitiful.

(Pardon me if I seem a bit bitter... It's not completely obvious that I work at a GM dealership and that this strike is putting a major strain on us, is it? Oh, it is obvious? Well...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Supermom said...

Hey Queen! I'm so glad you posted on my blog. I had lost your bookmark. And I so dig your blog!!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Memphis said...

You go, girl!

This was a great post!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Resister said...

I feel your pain.

If it weren't for unions, bread would be $.59 a loaf and a car would cost half what it does now.

Toyota and Nissan are kicking Detroit big 3 butt in their non-union Southern assembly plants, paying good wages and making big profits too.

9:35 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

thanks, y'all! sounds completely narrow-minded (gasp!), i know....... i'm not really that simple in thought, promise! i'm not an awful person, but UGH, you know??

thanks for the sympathy!!! hopefully they'll work things out soon... :)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home