Saturday, January 12, 2008

random sh*ts & giggles & plain ol' stuff...

  • Go Packers!!!! All the way to the Superbowl...... Love me some Brett Favre...
  • Current Nail Color: ELECTRIC BLUE
  • I slept from Thursday night until Saturday mid-morning (35 hours) non-stop, only waking up to puke my guts out one good time. I now have an appt. with an internist to find out WHY this shit happens to me... Ugh.
  • Kept having the most ViViD dreams and waking up sweaty, though it wasn't hot at all. Fever, perhaps? But man, those dreams were crazy....
  • Watched an odd but good little movie today: Year of the Dog
  • I have no idea who I'm voting for & that scares me...
  • Why does that Audrina girl from 'The Hills' always look drugged, like her eyeballs don't sit right in her head?
  • I was helping Jon fold a load of his clothes tonight and stumbled upon something I have never seen before: a perfectly-preserved, washed, and dried Cheeto. Yes, a CHEETO.

1 Comments:

Blogger Supermom said...

Ugh! Hope the internist finds the source of that stuff.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home