Monday, January 07, 2008

So accurate, it's eerie...

We all get these email forwards every now & then, but this horoscope email was freakishly & amusingly appropriate for this Aquarian (i.e. me):

AQUARIUS -- Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind, loves being in long-term relationships. Can be clumbsy at times but tries hard. Will take on any project. Proud of themselves in whatever they do. Messy, and unorganized. Procrastinators. Great lovers, when they're not sleeping. Extreme thinkers. Love their pets usually more then their family. Can be VERY irritating to others when they try to explain or tell a story. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, but will Knock your lights out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimpossible said...

Hi. I just recovered your URL after our move back in, um, October. I'm slowly trying to recreate my favorites list that was lost when I abandoned AOL.

I'm aquarius too, so this was interesting (despite the grammatical and spelling problems) ... which I know are not yours. I know you just copied and pasted this, so there's no need to rush out and enroll in a grammar refresher course -- even though it's tempting ...

Hope you're well ...
k

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home