Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Little Miss Perfect.

Has anyone else been watching this horrifying show "Little Miss Perfect" about child pageantry? These momzillas (and the one "pageant dad") are INTENSE!!! Some of these poor little girls are already visibly fucked-up -- crying in the corner after accidentally coloring outside the lines, dancing like a total stripper, blatant & encouraged OCD behavior, and some with attitudes you wouldn't believe! I mean, there is a swimsuit category, the oft-repeated advice, "put some sass in that frass" (I'm serious), spray tans, flippers (big, white dentures!), a little girl with a python, and of course the ENTIRELY too-excited male host... Insane! I seriously cannot believe I'm watching this! I'm appalled. And now I simply cannot...... look...... away.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dbfontenot said...

I can't turn away from "Toddlers and Tiaras"---its like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I want to see a follow up on these poor girls and BOYS when they are all grown up--I swear nothing normal can come out of it!

9:11 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I finally watched "Toddlers & Tiaras" this weekend -- I was absolutely horrified!!!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home