Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Fine Art of Procrastination...

Not to be confused with the fine art of "drinking & cussing", as discussed in one of the posts below... Please folks, do NOT try this at home, for I am a professional.

After spending an exhorbitant amount of time sending hilarious and the-more-shocking-the-better jokes & pictures back and forth for the first 1/2 of the day with my newest "partner-in-crime" (name withheld to protect the assumed innocent, although I have my doubts -- hee, hee...), I feel it is my duty to share some of the fruits of our labors below...

Business in the front and MAJOR partying in the back... Yummy!
And for those of you out there who think you want my job so YOU, too, can dick off all the time? Well, unfortunately, I am a salaried employee so my work HAS to get done one way or another... Which makes my piddling & wasting time all the more idiotic, because now I just have to make up for lost time. Ho-hum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home