Friday, July 22, 2005

Children, Steak, Wine & a Sick Stomach.

Blowing Bubbles in My Milkshake -- Thomas Morenzi -- June 2005My cousin & her husband & 2 little boys (including the one in the picture to the left, Thomas, who taught me that maybe all kids aren't evil after all because I love, love, love him -- and go figure, he loves me back!) are coming to town this weekend -- and you know what that means? An excuse to cook a YUMMY steak along w/ any fattening & buttery side dish, drink some good red wine, and just be fat & lazy!!! (But let's get real -- does my family ever really need a reason to do any of the above?)

I know all of you were on the edge of your seats waiting for my next post, but I was lucky enough to get sick yesterday and, therefore, I was at home milking my pitifulness (is that even a word?) for all it was worth... I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say that I was NOT a happy camper. Then it all got better when someone was kind enough to bring me the nausea/upchuck cure-all -- Sprite... it was pretty rough there for a little while, but I think I'm gonna pull through -- so take down the billboards, cancel the prayer chains, blow out the vigil candles, for I shall live another day to do more damage... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home