Monday, July 18, 2005

"sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!!!!" (in your best monster truck show announcer's voice)...

Okay, so that was probably more excitement right there than all of my Sunday combined, but that's a *GoOd ThInG*... sometimes it's nice to have nothing-in-particular on the schedule and to just, for lack of a better phrase, dick off, you know?

So anyway... that's pretty much what I did yesterday -- dicked off. And it was lovely. First, we went and fed some crickets to some fish. And I mean that literally. There was this one bream that must be an absolute MONSTER, because he took so many crickets off of my hook and I never felt a thing -- oh, he was gooooooood... We finally changed lakes, cheated, threw in some fish food, caught a catfish (probably just for the sake of accomplishment after feeling violated by the cricket-stealing bream from earlier), and then threw it back. So not only was it a good day for me, but the fish had a lucky turn of events as well. In that we did not eat him.

After that, went riding on a 4-wheeler and I am now sporting the sorest ass this side of the Mississippi. (I challenge anyone to prove me wrong on that one.) It's a real pain in the ass to have a really bony butt!!! Hee, hee...

Mud, bugs, sweat, cold beer, tree limbs smacking me in the face -- good, yummy stuff. Just your average-yet-perfect summer Sunday in the South...

3 Comments:

Blogger will said...

just wanted to thank you for taking time out on friday night and eating with matthew and i! besides - we are gonnna be around a lot longer - so it is cool...

9:05 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

You're not gone yet, are you? Would you rather have me 100%, or grumpy, disheveled, and overworked? I mean, come on now -- I would hate for you to be burdened with less-than-my-best foot forward. So you see? I'm just looking out for the 2 of you... ;)

9:13 AM  
Blogger will said...

yeah - i hear ya. i am just giving you a hard time! anyway - maybe we can hang out soon. hope your day is well.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home