Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Camera Doesn't Love Me. And I Hate It.

I was informed first thing this morning that I was going to be filmed for a commercial @ work (along with several others). Mind you, all I had to say was, "I promise." However, this was NOT good news for @ least 2 reasons: 1.) I hate being filmed, especially when I can just imagine being somewhere & seeing my big ol' goofy face on t.v.; and 2.) I was not wearing a particularly cute or flattering outfit today (girls, you can understand this). What a tough life I lead if this is one of my biggest problems, right?

I'm not feeling like a very happy customer concerning my new digital alcohol detector yet. I drank almost an entire bottle of wine last night, and it still registered 0.00%. That's bullshit, because I KNOW I was drunk!!! I may have to do a little more tweaking as I was really hoping to set some Blood Alcohol Content records or something... I guess I'll just have to keep experimenting until I can get it right, huh??? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home