Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Things That Shouldn't Be Admitted to Anyone.

I actually caught myself watching -- and being totally amused by -- "American Chopper" last night. This isn't the first time I've watched it, just the first time in awhile. This particular episode was of the guys' visit to Edinburgh, Scotland on their first trip across the Pond. Seeing these big ol' Americans with tattoos, and wearing KILTS with their tank tops, pull up to Edinburgh Castle atop their scooters (read: NOT choppers) had me laughing my ass off, literally. Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, the bagpiper breaks into "Amazing Grace" as a tribute to Paul, Sr.'s dog Gus as the camera zooms in on the gi-normous tattoo of his mastiff's face (and Paul, Sr. takes a moment to collect his thoughts & feelings). I tell you, I almost peed.

We also watched bits & pieces of WWE RAW during Monday Night Football commercials. Yep, the wrestling show. I can't believe I'm admitting this. It is so darn entertaining and silly, it's.... hard.... to.... look.... away.... But to be quite honest, the main reason I enjoy watching it so much is because it elicits the greatest laughs from Jon. One of those infectious laughs, you know??? The kind that makes you smile just by hearing it... I absolutely adore it. What is wrong with me? I'm somehow turning trash t.v. into something sweet & mushy. Lord help me.

I finally got batteries for my new digital alcohol detector, and you will be glad to know that I have proven that I am not drunk at work this morning as I blew a 0.00%. Later on, I make no promises, but for now, I'm good to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimpossible said...

Don't you mean "RASSLIN'"? Come on DQPS, have you been hanging around yankees or something?

I have never heard of a blood alcohol detector but leave it to you to discover this. That's awesome! Keep me posted on it's functionality (or lack thereof).

Sorry I've been absent. I've been missing my frequent rantings too! I think tonight's the night, though. We'll see how early I can get the tyrant in bed. This working outside the home stuff can really sort of bog one down and limit frivolous Internet time. HOWEVER, it allows one to continue buying ridiculous amounts of make-up and handbags.

Happy Thursday!
Kim

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home