Friday, October 21, 2005

"Lucy, I'm Hoooo-oooome..."

Well, I'm home from Vegas and, unfortunately, I'm not a mi$$ionaire. Ho-hum. Seriously, though, we had a blast... good food, good drinks, tons to do (we saw Blue Man Group just before flying out late last night)... And speaking of drinks, the 6 of us pretty much demolished the contents of the airplane liquor cabinet on the way out there. Not that surprising until you consider the fact that we left at 6 a.m. EST, putting us on the ground in Las Vegas no later than 7:45 a.m. PST, quite tipsy... What a great way to start a vacation, am I right?

It's a tough life, but I think we are continuing the drinking binge tonight... Oh, how my liver is going to love, love, love me!!!! Stay tuned -- more incessant rambling to come later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home