Thursday, November 03, 2005

Halloween 2004 in the Big Easy...

My, how fast a year can go by, and how much can happen in just 365 days!!! I was thumbing back through some pictures from last Halloween when we up and went to New Orleans on a moment's notice, only to realize on the way down there that we would be there for Halloween... It was quite an experience, to say the least!!! You can see some real entertaining stuff down there, for sure -- if you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it... (on that note, I'm sticking in some random photos taken in the Quarter on that lovely night -- and, no, I do not know any of the 3 girls in the photo!!!)...

1 Comments:

Blogger KayJayPea said...

Oh, most definitely not... However, I AM sporting the nice purple feather boa while standing with 2 guys imitating the Reno 911 cops... We still haven't been able to figure out if that middle one was wearing skivvies under her, umm, gown or not...

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home