Monday, October 17, 2005

Viva Las Vegas!!!

The Venetian LobbyI am really excited -- tomorrow we leave bright & early for Las Vegas, under the guise of going to the General Motors Dealer Business Conference @ the Venetian (my favorite hotel, see left & below)... I use the term "under the guise of" because, really, it's just a good excuse to go to Vegas, with a few meetings and receptions and free food & drinks thrown in here & there. Not to mention, we won a trip on a private jet through GM and 6 of us are using that to get out there -- catered food and no 2-drink minimum b.s. like on some shoddy commercial flight -- ha! Crack open the Bloody Mary's, for it's time to get drunk at 7 a.m.!!!! I mean, when is the last time I did that??? College??? High school??? Ever???

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimpossible said...

Ummm ... private jet to Vegas? Wow. I'd be jealous if I liked Vegas. Ok, who am I kidding. I'm sorta jealous anyway. Have fun!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home