Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dogs & Frogs...

My little stank-faced Ewok, Mattie... Ummm, you think she needs a bath? Nah... And, Jon, NO MAKING FUN OF THE LAZY EYE!!! Have you ever thought about what it would be like to lick your own nose? I dare say Winston has never pondered the issue, but he sure as hell does it (I'm sure it tastes about as good as Jon's shoes, which have become a favorite item to carry off & gnaw on). As JP said, "Winston, if you weren't so damn cute..." Yeah, he's a little shit. But he's MY little shit & I love him...
With the warm (read: HOT AS FUCK) weather, a new critter has been taking over my yard -- THE TOAD(s). Winston & Mattie keep chasing them & I'm just waiting for one of the toads to take a piss in their mouth so they can learn their lesson the hard way. Mu-ha-ha-ha!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

eeeewww
that toad is huge!

I like the cute little ones...

hope the weather cools off for you soon

10:49 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

The toad is not as big as he looks, just a close-up!!! ;)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home