Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Short, Long Day.

To sum up my day (or life, but let's just keep it simple for now), I must quote from one of the most brilliant writers of recent years, Theodor Seuss Geisel (a.k.a. Dr. Seuss):

How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?

I am so happy to see Barbaro, the thoroughbred who fractured his ankle so badly in the Preakness Stakes, is doing so well!!! Recovering like a champ, but not quite out of the woods completely. I heard that his jockey, Edgar Prado, went into his stall for the first time yesterday since the accident and the horse was soooo excited to see him -- how sweet is that? Just melts my heart...

In other news... Katie Couric left the Today show today. Not that I watched it. Nor will I watch her at night now, either. But fiiiiiiinally!!! She irritates me beyond explanation -- I'm just glad that the hoop-la is now over. Now let's get on to seeing Rosie O'Donnell & Star Jones Reynolds catfight it out on The View! I'll watch, but only for that reason. ONLY.

Other than that, I think I'm gonna keep this post short & sweet. You know why? There is a cold beer calling my name at home and I'm not there yet. Understandable, no?

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

Rosie and Star going at it... is definately worth the watch.... I am not sure who will out last the other on that show... I can't see them co-existing for long.
When are they suppose to be on together..?

Is the rumour's true... Star's New hubby dumped her?

1:13 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I don't know if the rumors are true about him dumping her, though, wouldn't you? Read more about the speculation here: http://socialitelife.com/2006/02/23/star_jones_and_al_reynolds_are_close_to_a_split.php

In my opinion, Rosie will definitely outlast Star. Rumor has it that it's all a ploy by the devious Barbara Walters to run Star off... Who knows, but I don't blame them. ;)

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home