Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bill Maher Is A Fucking Idiot.

As published in Star Magazine -- mind you, in one of the two issues that I received today [I would tell you which issue # or whatever, but they kindly cover that & the date with my address label, fuckers.] -- the below excerpt references Mr. Maher's appearance & choice of costume at the Playboy Mansion (with honorable intentions, no doubt):

"... irreverant TV talker Bill Maher arrived dressed as a Crocodile Hunter with a stingray going through his chest. When irate guests complained to host Hugh Hefner, Hef shot back, 'It's a free world -- what do you want me to do about it?' "

And, to think, he looks so stunning. But seriously... I cannot even begin to fathom what possessed even an absurd & hostile little man like Bill Maher to not find this Halloween costume way too disgusting & offensive to wear. It's called human decency, and I think this is a perfect example of the opposite.

In keeping with this post's title, BILL MAHER IS A FUCKING IDIOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home