Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Guilty Pleasure...

Yes, I admit it: I am hopelessly addicted to Dancing With the Stars. Joey Lawrence actually has pretty good rhythm for a white boy. Mario Lopez and Karina Smirnoff are sex on feet. And Jerry Springer? Well, he's just funny as hell. I swear, make fun of me all you want, but if you haven't watched it, you're missing out. Pure entertainment, I tell you... I will even admit that I have voted online during the show. God, am I pitiful or what?

And my favorite part of the show? Bruno Tonioli, the judge who looks, sounds and acts exactly like Franck Eggelhoffer, the wedding planner played by Martin Short in the movie Father of the Bride. Everything he does is Franck-ish... I swear, he IS Franck. It's fantastic!

There. I said it. I feel better. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*raises hand*

I am also a "Dancing with the stars" watcher! LOL

Bruno is just the funniest... I love the way he talks and the wasy he just gets so excited.

I am still trying to get used to Joey Lawrence with no hair... hahahaha... I just love the way Joey and Mario show off their muscles and dance moves.... mmmmm nice! I Think Mario will win....

and Jerry.... ACK! Can't stand him... he is funny.... but come on!

hahahahahaha.....

2:52 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I love the Franck, er, I mean, Bruno "fist pump" when he gives a score of 10 to the dancers... He makes my night! Hilarity...

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home