Friday, November 04, 2005

Warning: Beware of the Bitch.

I'm a big girl, I can face the music: I am a bitch. On a good day, I am a bitch. On a bad day, I'm a bigger bitch. But on a PMS day, well, let's just call me a raging bitch. And that's precisely what I have been these past couple of days. If you don't believe me, just ask Jon. Or he might just make a desperate run to you for fear of his life at any given moment. But for those of you skeptics out there [read: MEN], I assure you, PMS really is not just an excuse for us to act like assholes because we have a uterus and you don't (although it does come in handy sometimes). Premenstraul Syndrome is real, annoying, almost always untimely, and a {literal} pain in the ass.
So... if you are unlucky enough to run into me this weekend, you can't say you haven't been warned.
****************************
In other "news"... Below is a picture of a little frog I found in one of the plants on my back porch. Just because I thought it was, ummm, cute... and it doesn't involve bitching in any way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home