Monday, April 03, 2006

This is what happens to toy baskets that don't do as they are told...

I don't know what the poor toy basket did (or didn't do), but there was some frustration taken out on it, as you can see from the picture above... and I didn't do it. The culprit [or, ahem, culprits] apparently were not even afraid enough of their master (i.e. me) to leave the scene of the crime -- tsk, tsk... We run a real tight ship 'round here...

I have one tulip blooming. ONE. That's just pififul. But here is "a view from the top" anyway (note the bug crawling inside -- yummy!)... Hey, at least it's purple:
I had a good weekend -- albeit short. But, the picture below shows one of my highlights from Saturday night and makes it all worthwhile!!! I cannot remember when I have laughed so freaking hard, I swear! I call it "Anatomy of a Fall" and it goes along well with the video clips I was able to capture of same friend "freestyle rapping" to Battle Hymn of the Republic. Yes, you read me correctly. Let's just say that he won't be running for public office anytime in the near future and leave it at that, okay?

3 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

what kind of puppies are those? they look so innocent...lol

7:52 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

pekignese & shih tzu -- and those little sh*ts are anything but innocent!!! hee, hee...

9:59 AM  
Blogger umrebel said...

who is that guy he sounds awesome, he must be pretty cool to hang out with.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home