Tuesday, September 19, 2006

(not-so) proudly presenting "local" news:


Mobile Homes Auctioned by County

The shots from this t.v. news story... oh, they're just bad. Or, uh, well, they're certainly... something. I mean, I'm glad that the homes are being used and not abandoned completely, I guess? I just don't know what to say here. Is this proof of our "trailer park" image as Mississippians? I'm sure lots of places have stuff like this and we're no different, but the story was just a teensy-eensy bit curious & funny to me... I know, I'm being ugly, but with headlines like these, can you blame me? Mobile Homes! For Sale! Yea!

ION... I have been CoMpLeTeLy ObSeSsEd with My Flickr Account recently (my latest OCD vicitm, I guess -- perhaps giving my CD burner a rest?). If any of you out there do not have an account set up, just browse through some of the amazing & hilarious shots! God, I sound like an advertisement. They should really pay me royalties or something. But with my luck, I'll probably get slapped with a lawsuit or some shit instead... but yes, I'm a Flickr addict. Or rather, I'm a Flickr Whore...

7 Comments:

Blogger JonPDalewood said...

Nice...now I'm dating a "Flickr Whore"

12:11 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

You're such a lucky, lucky guy...

4:20 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

is it just me.... or does Jon, not sound as excited as you are....
hehehehe

deal with it Jon.

Flickr is the best!!!
I love surfing through there... so many cool and wonderful pics..

10:02 AM  
Blogger ~grey said...

HEY!

If you love photos...
and are a bit artsy or crafty...
you might like this site

Shutterfly.com

check out Shephard's website...
he did a shutterfly book
Shephard

10:20 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I love, Love, LOVE Shutterfly!!! I upload a good many of my pics to it (just to have a backup copy -- never hurts) and order from there all the time... I admit it, I'm a picture junkie!!!

1:25 PM  
Blogger JonPDalewood said...

Easy now :)
I already have to pry her up from the computer (kicking and screaming)as it is...she doesn't need encouragement! ;p

1:00 PM  
Blogger ~grey said...

I laughed.... when I saw on your flickr page... you have joined the Flickr whore group.... hahahahahaha your so funny!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home