Monday, November 27, 2006

Another Round of "ENOUGH ALREADY!!!"

3 Names: Clay Aiken. Kelly Ripa. Rosie O'Donnell. Enough... the fuck... already... {click blog title for story} Would anyone have even been offended that Kelly Ripa may have implied that Clay was gay if they didn't assume the same thing? I'm sure she would have had the same reaction if Carrot Top had clamped his sweaty paw over her mouth, and we all know he's a pimp. Ha... But seriously, Rosie, come on. We haven't been missing your gay rights & persecution accusations, so don't bring them back. Please? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, OK? Again, I said please.

Personally, I wouldn't want Clay Aiken's nasty-ass hands anywhere near my mouth -- gay, straight, asexual, whatever. Seriously, regardless of anything aside from just looking at him, you DON'T know where that hand has been, honey! She's just a smart gal, that's all... He could have just wiped his ass or crushed a booger, who knows. I mean, he's a creepy-looking, nerdy kid... he's just, EWW. So yea for you, Kelly Ripa! (Plus, she's just so darn cute, it's hard for me to think bad of her...)

But honestly, why is this a big deal? It's not like the media is really deprived of material or anything. People, who really gives a shit? I mean, this is even less interesting to me than the TomKat wedding (I changed the channel every time that story came on... which was a lot) I can't even believe I'm taking the to write about it. Pitiful. Let this be enough already & move on, please...

Final --> Kelly: 1, Clay: 0, Rosie: Shut Up & Go Away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home