Friday, February 23, 2007

Eye Can't Wait!

Not the greatest picture, but you try taking a picture of yourself when your pupils are dilated to the point that your eye color is almost indistinguishable (mine are green, btw)!!! Why? I had just been through a consultation for my upcoming LASIK eye surgery and they had put lots & lots & lots of dilating and numbing drops in my eyes. Needless to say, my pupils are still as big as saucers today. I swear, I look like a damn speed freak!!!

But hopefully, come March 7th, I will be able to see halfway around the world again -- with no glasses or contacts!!! Yea!!! Wish me luck.......

4 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

I always hate eye drops...when they make your eyes sooo darn huge!

My what big eyes you have...

Good luck with the Lasik eye surgery!

1:30 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

That picture just reminds me that I need to have my eyebrows plucked -- YIKES!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Kimpossible said...

Ok, not to freak you out, but whatever you do ....

1. Do not watch the movie they may offer to show you which outlines the procedures and gives lots of up-close video footage.

2. Ask them to give you some valium (they probably will anyway) and then double whatever they tell you to take before the procedure).

3. Thank the good lord that you're a candidate because it's the best several thousand dollars you'll ever spend.

Good luck,
K

11:35 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Thank you for the tips!!! I really am excited... No more glasses??? Sounds heavenly... ;)

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home