Friday, February 16, 2007

weekend, weekend, weekend!!! oh, sweet weekend, you have arrived...

"Aaaaaarghhhh," agrees Dixie (she almost always agrees with me, you know). Thank goodness this week is over and the weekend is finally here. I'm gonna make this a short one because I need to be jumpstarting my weekend already (read: drinks should already be being consumed), not writing on my blog. But here I am, dutiful blogger that I am! Hee, hee... Just didn't want anyone to think I'd forgotten all about The New Black. I'm still here for you, blog.

I'm going to see Lyle Lovett here in town tonight & then trucking my happy ass over to Jackson tomorrow night to see Old Crow Medicine Show at Hal & Mal's -- a music-filled weekend with friends!!! Can't beat that with a stick...

Here is one nice little shocker to put a really disgusting image in your head for the weekend... you can thank me later: PORTLAND, Ore. — An 84-year-old woman confessed to having sex with an 11-year-old boy

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

eeewww .....

the kitty picture is cute.. and funny! I feel the same way! YAWN!

Have you seen... Britany Spears yet... OMG! weird!

10:22 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Yeah, I'm kinda worried about our gal Brit... she is going downhill fast!!! I think her hair was overprocessed and falling out (that, or she needed to shave it to keep Kevin from testing it for drugs and getting custody of those kids)... ;)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home