Monday, February 26, 2007

South Beach, here we come!

Today, I started the South Beach Diet along with 2 of my co-workers. Okay, so it's not really as exciting as going to South Beach like the post title implies (actually, it's not exciting at all), but it's time. I let my holiday pigging-out go on for a/b 2 months too long & now I'm paying for heftily (no pun intended)!!!

The diet itself is not that bad (I say this only 7 hours into it, of course!), except I do have one caveat: we are not supposed to drink alcohol for 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS!!! Not even red wine!!! That's just tough... I can do it, but I will not like it. Dammit.

I have also been drinking mass amounts of water all day (about 4 fluid lbs. worth, or 60+ fluid oz.), which means that I spend half my day running to the bathroom to PEE. It's like punishment, I hate it. I love water, but seriously, after having to pee no less than 10 times already at work today, it's getting a little old.

Anyone got any weight loss tips for my fat ass? ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

I have never heard of the South Beach Diet. Good luck!

also eat lots of salads, veggies and fruit...

1:31 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Thanks... I'm gonna morph into a bottle of water if I'm not careful!!! ;)

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home