Monday, March 19, 2007

I got your "Sweet Sixteen" right here....

Guess who's currently winning the office pool for the NCAA Tournament here at work? That's right -- this bitch! 2 years ago it came down to me and one other guy (I didn't play last year, fortunately for them), and he's currently running a close second now. But you know, for someone who doesn't even like basketball and only does enough reseach to fill out my bracket with just a slight air of knowledge and confidence, being ahead at ANY point is worth the 5 bucks it cost to buy in -- just to say that the guys almost got beaten by a girl. Ha!

Of course, now that I gloated, I'll lose. Oh well...

2 Comments:

Blogger ~grey said...

I forgot to ask... How did the lasik surgery go??

Have a good weekend....

good luck in the office pool, those are always alot of fun!

5:16 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

My eyes are great -- aside from being excessively dry from the pollen and lack of rain, but that's minor...

Thanks so much for remembering about the LASIK... It's wonderful!!!!!! :)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home