Saturday, March 03, 2007

Mike Is a Drama Queen.

With my LASIK surgery coming up on Wednesday, I was just perusing the good ol' world wide web for pre-op information and came across this "Ask Lasik Doctors" site. There's this one thread started by this guy, Mike, is a major drama whore. I realize I haven't had the surgery yet, nor did I walk in his shoes, but still... It's obvious that everyone who replied to his post tried to be gentle with him when they really wanted to just say, "DUDE, CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" You really have to just read it for yourself (just make sure you read all of it for the full effect of his unnecessary nervous breakdown). At least, it entertained me for a bit. ;)

And Mike, if this ever gets back to you, well, I'm sorry. But it's true. You were a total puss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home