Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bat-Shitting, and Other Hobbies...

Since it's quite clear that I've got nothing of interest to post, I'm going to post one of my new favourite findings (note the sophisticated British spelling -- I'm so chic & cosmopolitan, I shit Prada). It is because of this that I almost changed my screen name to "Bat-Shitter", but since I'm not exactly what you would call "so goth", I guess I can't claim it as my own. I will just remain *The Queen*. Feel free to insert any noun you like after that (i.e. -- The Queen Bitch, The Queen Wench, The Queen Bee, etc.).
By the way, is it me, or does the guy in the picture look a lot like Jack White from the White Stripes? Oh, and I'm loving the tattered arm-hosiery -- it really matches the sterling lunch pail nicely to make a killer ensemble... Rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home