Monday, August 01, 2005

A Case of the Mondays.

Gorilla giving the finger to Monday.Yep, it's definitely Monday. And I'm definitely at work. And I'm definitely NOT lounging on some TROPICAL island with a cabana boy at my beck & call, bringing me all kinds of fruity, gay drinks (like I should be)... Rather, I'm here in my office getting what can only be called the "fluorescent tan"... Lovely, especially for a naturally dark-complected, olive-skinned person who tends to look jaundiced when I am pale. Now does that sound attractive or what!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimpossible said...

Are you blogging at work? Does your boss know about this? Do you need me to represent you in court?

2:18 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

I don't know if my bosses (i.e. my parents) even know what a "blog" is!!!! Suffice to say, I ain't afeared of 'em firin' me!!!!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home