Monday, August 08, 2005

The Great Burger Face-Off

The Face-Off

The burger has been defeated

Above you will see a picture of my silly dog having a stand-off/duel with her beloved (& bedraggled) "burger". And sometimes, I must admit, the burger wins. You gotta love Mattie, though -- she may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but darnit, she's the cutest little thing ever (although she turns into a total slut anytime a male -- and I don't just mean a male dog -- is around... little skank)!!!

Some people post pictures of their kids, I post pictures of my pets. (Given, I don't have kids -- but I if I did, I would probably post a few more of the kid(s) and just a few less of the animals -- hee, hee...)

And for those of you who were on the edge of your seats as to who won the bitch dog-burger standoff, we'll just call it a draw. Mattie gave up in favor of air-conditioning. Ahhhh, just like her mama...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home