Friday, September 30, 2005

I can post 2x in 1 day, dammit. It's MY blog.


Easy on that nipple there, little man. I mean, that makes MY nipples hurt just looking at him sucking & giving it a good ol' tug. Too much information? Yeah, well... Of course, leave it to me to point this out, but I couldn't help noticing that the winkie on this baby mandrill is as bright RED as the momma's nose! It looks like a tube of lipstick down there, for crying out loud! Good gracious...

But anyway, in other animal-related news, please see the photo to the right of showing uncanny comparisons of pseudo-celeb Jocelyn Wildenstein (who I think only has any notoriety because she looks so, ummm, odd) and cats. You should be able to click on it if you want to make it larger. And from the looks of her, that's a very big "if"... I've seen a documentary or some kind of show on this woman before, and the bitch really does look like some kind of freaky cat lady. Not good. Not good at all. And surely expensive as hell...

I have to include the one smiling picture I was able to capture of Thomas (my cousin's little boy) this morning -- although the little shit was all kinds of fussy (which is relative since he's really good). He only provided this smile once he was given a bottle, something which his mother limits to only one per day at bedtime. But this week, he's been staying with Mimi & Mud (his name for my grandmother) and let's just say he blew through at least a gallon of milk in less than 2 days flat. And we don't own any gallon or half gallon-sized bottles. Oh, won't his mother be happy when she retrieves him and we've done our damage that she's worked 2-1/2 years to stifle!!!???

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimpossible said...

I have to steal that picture for to accentuate my most recent posting about nursing. It's fantastic and I can't not steal it. I'm like Wynona I guess.

Is that woman the one who is in _Best in Show_ and that one movie where she's someone's mom but screws one of his friends and then there's a sequel where one of them marries the "One time at Band camp" girl? I'm really bad with movie and actor names, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. That has to be her. Weird.

2:28 PM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

You're thinking of Catherine O'Hara from "Best in Show" (also the mom in "Home Alone" and "Beetlejuice"), and Stifler's mom in "American Pie" was Jennifer Coolidge (also in "Legally Blonde")... 2 different people, and counting the cat lady here, 3 different women...

*Note: Sadly, where you lack in television and entertainment knowledge, I know waaaaay too much!!!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home