Friday, October 07, 2005

100 Things About Me.

I can't believe I'm about to partake in such a fad, but if it was good enough for Kimp., then it's good enough for me... However, as always, hers is much funnier than mine, so if you're looking for better entertainment, I suggest you go there. If you choose to stay, I know you're on *pins & needles*, so here goes:

  1. My favorite color is PURPLE. I'm not just partial to it, I really love it. Plus, let's face it, it IS the color of *royalty*...
  2. I love reading books and watching documentaries on serial killers, true crime, and drug addiction.
  3. I am extremely hard to offend. The difficulty in pissing me off? Not hard at all. But to offend me, to REALLY offend me, now that's a daunting task! I've been blessed w/ the vocabulary of a raunchy male chauvinist & I throw around some of the ugliest & most offensive words in the English language w/ reckless abandon... Hell, if I knew those words in other languages, I'd use them, too...
  4. Some people collect stamps, I collect quotes. I have books and books of them...
  5. I can still recite the "Lee Press-On Nails" commercial dialogue and the full list of linking verbs by heart. Time from my childhood that I will never get back...
  6. I love to drink. I'm not ashamed to admit it.
  7. The number 7 is my favorite number.
  8. I'm a Republican. *GASP*!
  9. While I do not believe in astrology or take my horoscope seriously, I take great pleasure in reading mine all the time for the entertainment of it...
  10. On that note, I'm an Aquarius.
  11. I love to paint.
  12. Unlike Tom Cruise, I think anti-depressants -- when prescribed and used as necessary -- are a wonderful thing. That being said, I think they are totally over-prescribed. Just don't take mine away!
  13. My avatar/display image on Yahoo! Instant Messenger is always either a dog or a cat wearing a tiara. (see current one @ right)
  14. I live for reading my entertainment magazines and unabashedly have subscriptions to all of the following: US Weekly, In Touch, Star, and People...
  15. One of my favorite veggies is the RADISH. I used to get them in my lunch box at school. Yeah, I was a weird kid... Oh wait --
  16. I was a weird kid.
  17. I have a total aversion to bellybuttons. I nearly hyperventilate if/when anyone goes near mine...
  18. I love, love, love animals.
  19. I believe in God and am a Christian.
  20. I think my mom is the most entertaining person in the world and I love her to bits. That being said, we often fight like cats & dogs. Anyone reading this who knows my mother can understand both of those statements perfectly.
  21. I think my dad is the kindest, most generous person in the world and he will be a hard man for anyone to ever live up to in my eyes. But people often mistake his silence for aloofness or uppity-ness (is that a word?) when in actuality, he's the nicest one in our family by far. Again, anyone reading this who knows my family understands this.
  22. According to http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/, my name (Kelly) was the 10th most popular girl's name when I was born in 1977.
  23. I am a packrat. I never throw things away. This is a problem.
  24. I abhor new country music.
  25. I adore old country music.
  26. I am a sentimentalist, to the extreme.
  27. I have travelled a good bit, but have only been to 3 of the 7 continents at least once: Asia, Europe, and North America.
  28. I am an exceptional speller. I won the 3rd grade spelling bee. Go ahead and say it -- you're impressed.
  29. I keep my house WAAAAY colder than it ever needs to be.
  30. I suffer from arachnophobia (but strangely, do not kill any big spiders that spin webs on my porch b/c my dad taught me not to).
  31. I think spider webs are small works of art.
  32. My dad used to take me "frog-hunting" on our lake when I was little. We'd catch big ol' bullfrogs, but then let them go...
  33. My cousins and I used to "tarantula-hunting" in Texas (basically the equivalent to fucking with one of the little beasts until it gets mad and rears up on its hind legs in strike-mode -- real smart).
  34. I am an only child.
  35. I have no trouble spending time alone.
  36. I think O.J. was guilty, but I can somewhat see his point.
  37. I think Michael Jackson was guilty, but I cannot see his point at all.
  38. I love crossword puzzles, if they aren't too easy.
  39. I often get along better with guys than girls. The drama-factor is lower.
  40. I have bungee-jumped.
  41. I have never broken a bone (mine or anyone else's, though I did step on my grandmother's broken finger when I was little).
  42. I have a thing (read: compulsion) about handwriting. Consequently, my writing is very neat.
  43. I have GREEN eyes.
  44. I have an OLIVE complexion.
  45. I have DARK BROWN hair.
  46. I open my eyes under water while swimming.
  47. I was once engaged but called it off.
  48. I am currently in love... :-)
  49. I am extremely loyal, in love and friendship.
  50. I hold grudges and do not forgive easily.
  51. I love Alice in Chains and am heartbroken that Layne Staley died.
  52. I love Led Zeppelin even more.
  53. A child whining or wailing scrapes on my nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard.
  54. I would literally CRY if I ever found out (when the time comes) I was pregnant w/ twins...
  55. My favorite word is "onomatopoeia".
  56. I love football.
  57. I have a cat and a dog, and I love them like children. You hurt them, I hurt you.
  58. I cannot sing well.
  59. I sing in the car anyway.
  60. I am addicted to online shopping.
  61. I am addicted to Diet Coke.
  62. I use the term "addiction" lightly despite having dated an addict.
  63. I really, really like cinnamon.
  64. I shave my legs every day. Not because I have to, but because it's a habit.
  65. I have thick hair on my head, yet my arms and legs are nearly bald.
  66. I love "Family Guy".
  67. I have no tattoos.
  68. I loooooooooooove laying in bed and watching t.v. to relax... (if you met my bed, you'd understand)
  69. Get your mind out of the gutter.
  70. I have never been arrested (knock on wood) though I have deserved to be.
  71. I drive faster than I should.
  72. I'm a damn good driver.
  73. I love the smell of a smoldering FIRE.
  74. I think Matthew McConaughey is one beautiful specimen.
  75. I also think Topher Grace is quite lovely.
  76. I love trivia games.
  77. I consider myself to be smart AND a smart ass.
  78. I think you can be smart and also be a dumb ass.
  79. I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Millsaps College.
  80. I have been bitten by a snake.
  81. I can drink orange juice by the gallon (and don't mind it mixed with champagne either!)...
  82. I tend to have a dark sense of humor.
  83. I used to be a [cigarette] smoker but quit.
  84. I looooooooooooooooooove my iPod and could play with it for hours on end.
  85. I can be a total Drama Queen.
  86. My favorite book is "A Confederacy of Dunces".
  87. I love watching otters play.
  88. I like wine, beer, AND liquor and drink all 3. Though usually not simultaneously.
  89. My dog sometimes resembles an Ewok.
  90. The first time I got drunk was when I was 3 years old. Obviously, it was an accident.
  91. I absolutely love the Yahoo! game Literati...
  92. I am amazed that I have gotten this far in [almost] one sitting without getting too bored to finish.
  93. I would rather be COLD than HOT.
  94. I think one of the most attractive parts of a man can be his forearms.
  95. I usually prefer green eyes.
  96. CHRISTMAS is my favorite holiday and I do not like to break from family traditions!!!
  97. I've been called "high maintenance" by guys I dated (but curiously, they always stuck around)...
  98. I think Madonna is a whore, no matter how self-righteous or pious she might try to act. Let's face it: there's still a coffee table book of her having sex that her children will one day have to know about... I would be mortified if the whole world had access to visuals of my mother's nu-nu...
  99. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I'm entitled to disagree with them.
  100. I am literally shocked if anyone read this far. Pat yourself on the back, whoever you are.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimpossible said...

I read it all and it was so good it didn't even feel like 100. If I'm going to make it that far I need to weed out all of my asides.

But I just have one question:

WITH WHOM ARE YOU IN LOVE?

6:59 AM  
Blogger KayJayPea said...

Don't take out your asides -- I love them!!! And about the whole book-writing thing, I totally agree that you should... You never fail to entertain the hell out of me!!! xoxo

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home